Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching Up

    I'm posting two images today. That way, I'm back on track. 4th day of the year, 4 images. The topic is about being in the moment. Last night, Diana and I shared a beautiful moment with good friends , Barbara and Jack. Jack built a wonderful, warm fire on the beach(we had a permit so it was legal) and we sat and enjoyed the quiet peace of a winter beach. As far as I could see, there was no-one else on the beach in either direction. This is a straight section here, so that's quite a lot of beach. Though it was in the low 30's, none of us noticed the cold. In this world, there are few opportunities to get a glimpse into what life might have been like before all of our modern distraction. Last night was one of those rare opportunities.

    I'm also posting a picture of a dog with this simple thought: If we could only live life like a dog, we would appreciate the simple pleasures in life much more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment