Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time Machine

Some of the re-enactors at Ft. Dobbs built this cabin. I've always thought it would be a great shot to catch it in the snow like this. I framed it so as to remove any signs of the current time, power lines road signs, etc. Standing there in the cold snow, the quiet, no cars, all alone it seemed real. Looking through the viewfinder was like looking through a time portal. There is a lot of energy out there at the Fort. 

It also happened that on the same day I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown over the bills, that I sold a print of this image through a friend's Facebook page and my Redbubble Site. The net proceeds of the single sale won't be all that much, but the effect on my state of mind was priceless. Thanks, Cindy and Gracie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment